Located at 37-39 South Magnolia Avenue in Orlando, Rogers Building is one of the most famous landmarks of the city. It is believed that Rogers Building was founded in the year 1886, but as per the records of history, the building starts about 3 years earlier, when in 1883, Gordon Rogers, moved to Florida in search of a place where he could build a new English gentlemen’s club. Finally in the year of 1886, he found Orlando perfect for his project. Although, this zinc clad building has gone through many changes in past, still it stuck strongly to its English roots installed in it by Gordon Rogers himself. Due to great historic significance, On July 7 in 1983, Rogers Building was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.